H E R D
Sacrifice the individual
for the good of the - H E R D -
Get your to the without getting caught by the . To ensure the most survive, you might have to sacrifice a few. Remember: the is very lazy and will hunt helpless animals before he’ll hunt other animals. If you hit one of your with ‘space’, you could create a distraction.
Press ‘e’ to tell your that they need to hurry up. This is a very draining action, so make sure to grab some along the way.
The following tools were used to create H E R D:
- Unity (game engine)
- MonoDevelop (IDE)
- Mulab (music)
- Keystation (MIDI hardware)
- Audacity (sound effects)
- Clip Studio Paint Pro (art)
- Wacom tablet (drawing hardware)
- Cheetah 3d (modeling, UV mapping, animating)
This is how the game was made:
- I started brainstorming in the morning and came with the idea of sacrificing sheep to a wolf.
- I developed the game in my head.
- I started making 3d models, animations and textures.
- I started programming controls and AI.
- I made music and sound effects.
- Even more programming.
- Made a 3d model for the barn.
- Tweaked some final variables.
- Uploaded everything and updated my ld page.
- Uploaded source code.
- (Post jam) fix broken UI proportions (no code added)
(Planned) Bug fixes and tweaks
- Fix UI proportions (WIP)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.